Saturday 21 November 2015

Collecting Fantasy

As well as Fantasy novels (which I won't detail here as I see them as a separate collection), I also collect a few other Fantasy related bits and pieces.

This is not a collection I avidly pursue, it is only items I have casually picked up around a subject I like.

Firstly though I should say that I consider Fantasy to be the more specific genre fantasy i.e. Dungeons and Dragons/Tolkien, and not the wider definition i.e. Alice in Wonderland.

Within this blog entry I am not including:
Novels - I have a very large collection of fantasy novels which I will go into in another blog entry.
Tolkien - Although he is fantasy Tolkien is a separate collection.
Pratchett - Again part of fantasy but also a separate collection.
Tepper - Another separate collection.

Reference Books
The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
The Ultimate Encyclodia of Fantasy
Realms of Fantasy
Fantasy of the 20th Century
The Encyclopia of Fantasy
The Fantasy Book
The Dragonlovers Guide to Pern
The Atlas of Dragonlance





Videos
Lionman and the the Witchqueen
The Throne of Fire
Sinbad of the Severn Seas
Beauty of the Barbarian
Thor the Conquerer
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
Deathstalker Match of Titans
Kull the Conquerer
Merlin
Prince Valiant
Jabberwocky
Jason and the Argonauts
Beastmaster 2









Calendars
Dragonlance (x4)
Forgotten Realms (x2)





Records
Hawk the Slayer
The Sword and the Sourcerer





Board Games
The Sorcerer's Cave
Stratego Legends (and expansion Celestial Vengeance)
Masters of the Universe
Dragon Strike
(The Classic) Dungeon
Dragonlance (and expansion Mage Stones)
Hero Quest (and expansions Kelley's Keep, Return of the Witch Lord)
Advanced Hero Quest
Legend of Zagor
Quest for the Aragon
The Willow Game











Jigsaw Puzzles
Rodney Mathews set (x4)







Computer Games
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (C64)

War Games and Figures
Grenadier Figures
Bronze Dragon II
White Dragon (Julie Guthrie)

No comments:

Post a Comment