Thursday 17 December 2015

Collecting Tolkien - Promotional - Scrapbook

This area is part of Promotional and is rather eclectic, consisting mainly of paper based bits and pieces which you would get in a scrapbook. They are not really commercial items.

Total Items: 72 (not including leaflets, cuttings, flyers or packaging)

I have a lot of bits and pieces, too many to list, but here are some of the main items.

Lord of the Rings Movie
I have a few Invitations relating to The Lord of the Rings movies. I have an invitation to the UK premier of the Fellowship of the Ring at the Leicester square Odeon in London and an invitation to the official after show party. An invitation to the Princes trust charity showing of the Return of the King at the Leicester square Odeon in London. I have all my own tickets to the 3 Lord of the Rings movies, these include ones for the opening night of each movie and the other 2 times I saw each of them (9 tickets in total). I also have character premiere day tickets from Jacksonville US. I have various cinema brochures featuring The Lord of the Rings movies. (x12)

United cutleries brochures (x4) +flyers

Nestlé lenticular cards (x6) +flyers

Odeon Cinema promotional map

Movie Exhibition at the Science Museum in London I have tickets, a press cutting, a postcard and 2 photos of me and my kids in a hobbit size illusion film setting. New Zealand Museum 5 postcards and guide. (x10)

Royal Mail competition cards (x12) +adverts.

Lottery Scratch cards (x7)

Games Workshop bags and promotional leaflets (x6)



Others
Hobbit Play Birmingham Hippodrome - program

Hobbit Play Northampton Derngate - program +adverts and tickets

Unwin Book Catalogue and brochures

Lord of the Rings Musical - program, flyers, tickets. I also have a board game, book, postcards and promotional flight pack (see other blog entries) (x6)

Toy Vault figures - design and packaging items. Photo slides, packaging samples and logo samples (x5)

I also have a lot of press, newspaper and magazine, cuttings.

I also have a lot of promotional leaflets promoting all sorts of things.

I also have various packaging from all sorts of items (see also the specific blog entry on Food related items).

No comments:

Post a Comment